October 27th & 28th, 2018 10am – 12pmDo you struggle with feeling lonely or isolated? Do you crave to feel connected and a part of something greater? Do you struggle with maintaining your independence in the midst of close relationship? Or maybe you find it hard to fully surrender into the vulnerability of intimacy? Bestselling authors and master dharma teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat will be leading 2 workshops on how to break free of loneliness and live more connected and fulfilling lives. Check out the event page for more information.
Join Dharma Teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat for a weekend workshop in Calgary on the art of relationships and spiritual awakening. How do we enrich our personal and professional relationships? We will explore who we are alone, who we are with others, and how we can love and interact with authenticity, honesty and growth. Workshop Details We will explore relationships through the stages that shape them:
- The start of relationships – why & how people meet and get together in the first place;
- Being together – how habits can both help and hinder communication;
- The endings or transformations – how we can channel the challenges of relationship to move forward into learning, be it together or apart.
- Learn how to develop and hold a strong awareness of yourself even while in relationship.
- Gain tools to help you pay attention to the major patterns in our relationships.
- Learn how to replace unhelpful or destructive relationship habits with positive ones.
- Learn how to leverage the relationships in your life for the greatest growth for all involved
The Alchemy of Awareness, Wisdom & Compassion Join Catherine Pawasarat and Doug Duncan Sensei in Calgary for a workshop on Authentic Leadership: The Alchemy of Wisdom & Compassion. When you think of leadership, what comes into your mind? Being in command? Driving projects and people forward? From Catherine & Doug Sensei’s perspectives, the best leadership is possible only when we are authentic and in real touch with ourselves. Taking authentic leadership of your own life is an alchemy of awareness, inquiry and practice. From this place of alignment and inspiration you can also lead and support those around you with far greater ease, wisdom and compassion. In this workshop you will learn tools based in Buddhist and other mindfulness practices to positively influence your connection with self and the world around you. We will discover how to cultivate self-awareness and powerful communication in order to lead and live authentically. See full workshop details here: https://www.dharmahub.ca/schedule/authentic-leadership-the-alchemy-of-awareness-wisdom-compassion/