Join Dharma Teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat for a weekend workshop in Calgary on the art of relationships and spiritual awakening.
How do we enrich our personal and professional relationships?
We will explore who we are alone, who we are with others, and how we can love and interact with authenticity, honesty and growth.
We will explore relationships through the stages that shape them:
- The start of relationships – why & how people meet and get together in the first place;
- Being together – how habits can both help and hinder communication;
- The endings or transformations – how we can channel the challenges of relationship to move forward into learning, be it together or apart.
- Learn how to develop and hold a strong awareness of yourself even while in relationship.
- Gain tools to help you pay attention to the major patterns in our relationships.
- Learn how to replace unhelpful or destructive relationship habits with positive ones.
- Learn how to leverage the relationships in your life for the greatest growth for all involved