- This event has passed.
May 12, 2017 - May 14, 2017
Join special guests and visiting teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat for Conscious Love: Tools for Growth Filled Relationships. Doug and Catherine are the root teachers of the Dharma Hub community and founders of Clear Sky Meditation Centre. Experience their, wisdom, insight and humor as a rare and dynamic co-teaching duo.
Conscious Love, How to Love Fully and FearlesslyRelationships are essential to living a meaningful and rewarding life, and yet also the source of some of our greatest difficulties. Why is it that we are often most emotionally triggered by those we are closest to? What can we do to increase growth and connection in our relationships? Join us for a weekend of teachings with Dharma Teachers Doug Duncan and Catherine Pawasarat as we explore conscious love. Whether interacting with your partner, friends or family, you will learn tools for loving fully, fearlessly and with compassion in your heart. (Further reading: Conscious Love, Learning to be Different.) Course Outcomes:
- Discover how to practice mindfulness and compassion in the midst of interpersonal conflict and emotional challenges
- Learn how to deepen awareness of yourself and your tendencies through the relationships in your life
- Gain tools for more honest and constructive communication
- Learn how to leverage the relationships in your life for the greatest growth of all involved
- Friday May 12th – 7pm
- Saturday May 13th – 10am-noon
- Sunday May 14th – 10am-noon